FROM ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SHOPPERS AND FRIENDS: Jill Edwards
I made Chocolate chip-peanut butter cookies (Gluten free and vegan) using Stubbees honey…they came out so yummy. Here is the recipe:
- 1 heaping cup all natural peanut butter or raw almond butter
- 2/3 cup organic coconut sugar (I used Trader Joes)
- 2 tbsp of Stubbees Cocoa Raw Creamed Honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten free Heritage Blend Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond milk (add more if dough is crumbly)
- 1/3-1/2 cup of Organic 70% chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into balls (about 1½ – 2 tablespoons per cookie), drop on parchment paper, and flatten with a fork one way and then the other to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until just starting to turn golden on edges (they bake FAST so watch them carefully).
- Let cool completely and enjoy with an ice cold glass of almond milk. YUM.
- Store in an airtight plastic container to keep the cookies soft and chewy.
Jill Edwards, M.S., C.E.P Clinical Exercise Physiologist Nutrition Educator